10.23.2010

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

Folks, we may have a problem. I think I found my new favorite chocolate chip cookie. Ever. This recipe is the bomb dot com. It trumps all other recipes. Ya know what it tastes like? Oregano's pizookie cookie dough! I'm serious. I consider myself to be a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur, and this might be the perfect cookie. Amen.

3/4 c sugar
3/4 c packed brown sugar
1/2 c butter
1/2 c shortening
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 c flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine sugar, butter, and shortening. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix on high for 2 minutes. Add flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix. Stir in chocolate chips.

Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Let your husband have a few and then hide the rest and pretend you gave them to the girls you visit teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment