Our friends, Erin and Warren, came over for dinner last night and Erin brought a fruit pizza for dessert. I've always had my doubts about fruit pizza but let's just say that I took a picture right then and there and wouldn't let Erin leave before I got the recipe. Something tells me this is about to become a regular on the Sunday dinner circuit.
White cake mix
1/3 cup of oil
16 oz. cream cheese
16 oz. marshmallow creme
Assorted sliced fruits
1. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
2. Spread in a pizza pan to make the crust of the pizza.
3. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes
4. Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a bowl.
5. Once the crust has cooled, spread cream cheese/marshmallow creme mixture over the top of the crust.
6. Decorate the fruit pizza with your sliced fruits!