8.23.2010

Fruit Pizza

Our friends, Erin and Warren, came over for dinner last night and Erin brought a fruit pizza for dessert. I've always had my doubts about fruit pizza but let's just say that I took a picture right then and there and wouldn't let Erin leave before I got the recipe. Something tells me this is about to become a regular on the Sunday dinner circuit.




Ingredients:

White cake mix

1/3 cup of oil

2 eggs

16 oz. cream cheese

16 oz. marshmallow creme

Assorted sliced fruits



Directions:


1. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.

2. Spread in a pizza pan to make the crust of the pizza.

3. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes

4. Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a bowl.

5. Once the crust has cooled, spread cream cheese/marshmallow creme mixture over the top of the crust.

6. Decorate the fruit pizza with your sliced fruits!


No comments:

Post a Comment