9.04.2010

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies


My good friend, Elise, can frequently be found on Sunday night doing a cookie "drive-by" to our house (and others in our ward!) Her cookies are always to die for and after to complaining to her on Saturday night about the size of my butt, she brought me these healthier whole wheat chocolate chip cookies the next night. They're seriously YUM! The best part? You won't hate yourself in the morning...unless you eat all of them in a single sitting like I did.

Forgive the ghetto i-phone pic. Our camera was temporarily MIA but has since returned (hallelujah!)


1/2 c butter (1 stick)
1 1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 c sugar
2 egg whites
1/3 c water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
3 c whole wheat flour
semi-sweet chocolate chips

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

I wonder how they would taste if you replace the sugar and brown sugar with the Splenda versions. Might have to try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment