8.18.2010

Coach Coombs Snickerdoodles


Girls, here is Kami's snickerdoodle recipe. Moment of silence, please.

I love these cookies. I have such good memories Kami dropping them off at our apartment in the San Marcos ward days and sending them with us on our San Marcos YSA Gone Wild trip to Nauvoo. ;)

I made these on Sunday for visiting teaching and I forgot to take a picture of them. Uh...there are only three left now. I would like to blame that all on Preston but let's be honest. It was me.

3 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1cup butter softened
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
3 TBSP sugar
2 tsp cinnamon (I use a bit less)

Preheat to 350. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually blend in dry ingredients. Roll in balls and roll is cinnamon/sugar mixture. Bake for 10 min.

2 comments:

  1. I made these today. They are good and definitley NOT going to help me lose this stubborn baby weight. I'll have the kids take them to the neighbors....after I steal a few more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! Glad I could provide:)

    ReplyDelete