5.01.2011

Shannon's "To Die For" Brownies


Whoah baby. These bad boys are good. Especially if you're in the mood for chocolate, which I am. I snatched this recipe from Shannon's blog and then I cursed her for making this recipe known to me. I made a pan today to take with dinner to a friend who just had a baby and I'm afraid much of the pan isn't making it over there today. I just wish I had vanilla ice cream to complete this sinful treat.

To Die For Brownies
1 cup butter
1/2 cup cocoa
2 TBS. honey
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 TBS baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1 t. vanilla (I add more)

Melt butter in micro and then mix in the cocoa. Add in the rest of the ingredients. Grease a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.

Chocolate Frosting
5 TBS butter
dash of salt
3 TBS milk
1/3 cup cocoa
1 TBS corn syrup
2 1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 t. vanilla




No comments:

Post a Comment