7.13.2010

Tuna Salad Sandwiches

I wondered if I should add this recipe because it isn't anything fancy, but it does make dang good tuna fish sandwiches. In fact, it is my favorite tuna fish sandwich recipe. I don't like when tuna fish is too goopy and this recipe gives you just the right amount of goop and flavor. Sorry no pic, I'll have to add it later.

2 (6oz) cans of white albacore tuna, drained
1/4 C Mayo *i use light since I am dieting :)
2 stalks of celery, chopped
2 green onion stems, chopped (about 1/4 C)
2 T sweet relish *can also use dill relish
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
Mix tuna and mayo. Gentley fold in celery, scallions and relish. Add garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Add more seasoning if desired. Serve on bread or lettuce. Tastes best when chilled before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment